prononciation: [ 'məutə ]
verbe au passé: motored participe passé du verbe: motored nom pluriel: motors participe présent du verbe: motoring
- causing or able to cause motion; "a motive force"; "motive power"; "motor energy"
- conveying information to the muscles from the CNS; "motor nerves"
Synonyme: centrifugal, Verbe
- travel or be transported in a vehicle; "We drove to the university every morning"; "They motored to London for the theater"
Synonyme: drive, Nom
- machine that converts other forms of energy into mechanical energy and so imparts motion
- a nonspecific agent that imparts motion; "happiness is the aim of all men and the motor of all action"