- n. organisation, union, ensemble de complexe structuré
- aktionsanalytische organisation: aktionsanalytische organisation...
- brac (organisation): bangladesh rural advancement committee...
- cochrane (organisation): cochrane (organisation)...
- eureka (organisation): eureka...
- ibuka (organisation): ibuka...
- martha organisation: organisation martta...
- momentum (organisation): momentum (politique britannique)...
- organisation (album): organisation (album)...
- organisation (band): organisation (groupe)...
- organisation consul: organisation consul...
- organisation todt: organisation todt...
- reprieve (organisation): reprieve...
- shaw organisation: shaw organisation...
- teal organisation: entreprise opale...
- the rank organisation: the rank organisation...
- This common organisation should instead be abolished.
Il conviendrait plutôt d'abolir cette organisation commune.
- Common organisation of the market in wine (vote)
Organisation commune du marché du vin (vote)
- It also confuses the roles of the organisation.
Cela complique aussi les rôles de l'organisation.
- Subject: energy - world trade organisation
Objet: Énergie - organisation mondiale du commerce
- The union is not a religious organisation.
L'union n'est pas une organisation religieuse.
- What can an international organisation do?
Que peut faire une organisation internationale ?
- We are indeed confronted by inadequate organisation.
Nous sommes effectivement face à une insuffisance d'organisation.
- Echo is not an operational organisation.
Echo n’est pas une organisation opérationnelle.
- Common organisation of the market in wine (continuation)
10.organisation commune du marché vitivinicole (suite)
- They have links to that organisation.
Les trafiquants entretiennent des liens avec cette organisation.
- the act of forming or establishing something; "the constitution of a PTA group last year"; "it was the establishment of his reputation"; "he still remembers the organization of the club"
Synonyme: constitution, establishment, formation, organization,
- the activity or result of distributing or disposing persons or things properly or methodically; "his organization of the work force was very efficient"
- the act of organizing a business or an activity related to a business; "he was brought in to supervise the organization of a new department"
- an ordered manner; orderliness by virtue of being methodical and well organized; "his compulsive organization was not an endearing quality"; "we can''t do it unless we establish some system around here"
Synonyme: organization, system,
- an organized structure for arranging or classifying; "he changed the arrangement of the topics"; "the facts were familiar but it was in the organization of them that he was original"; "he tried to understand their system of classification"
Synonyme: arrangement, organization, system,
- a group of people who work together
- the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something; "he claims that the present administration is corrupt"; "the governance of an association is responsible to its members"; "he quickly became recognized as a member of the establishment"
Synonyme: administration, governance, governing body, establishment, brass, organization,