Phrase ash flow tuff
- Plus d'exemples: 1 2 3
- A few ash flow tuffs also constitute this phase of volcanism.
- The major ash flow tuff sheets produced, range in volume from 35 to 650 km 3.
- The rhyolites and ash flow tuffs of the Spavinaw are essentially identical to the volcanics of the St . Francois mountains ( the Washington County volcanics ).
- Glennies Creek Dam spillway is an unlined cutting in welded ash flow tuff which supplied the entire rock fill requirement for the construction of the dam embankment.
- Ash flow tuffs and block-and-ash-flow deposits from this explosive eruption traveled down the Ash Creek and Bluff Creek valleys that reach depths of.